Admissions and Eligibility :-
The admission process for the first year degree begins after the announcement of the IInd year PUC results. The admission will be made under the guidelines and rules framed by the Kuvempu University and Reservation facilities as per the Government of Karnataka.
- The college has developed a transparent and efficient admission process.
- Application forms and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office and may also be downloaded from this website.
- Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
- Merit list will be notified on the college notice board as well as the Institutional website.
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee with parents/guardians.
A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University Examination ( PUC ) conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University Board is eligible for admission to the first Semester of B.A., B.Sc. and B. Com Degree Course.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- SSLC/X marks card – original
- II PUC/ XII marks card – original
- Four Recent Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate(if applicable)
- Students Email-ID
- Student Mobile Number
- Landline and Mobile Numbers of Parent/Guardian
- Copies of Caste and income Certificates (If applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photos – 2 and stamp size photo – 1
- Undertaking letter from student
Note: All above mentioned documents must be carried by the student in both Hard and Soft copy during the time of admission.
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidate
- Admission timings: 9.00am – 5:30pm
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations.
- Seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/All other applicable categories are available in accordance with government norms on production of valid caste certificate and income certificate.
- SC/ ST category candidates are assisted to apply for reimbursement of fees from the concerned Welfare Boards as per government notifications.
- UUCMS portal https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/Login/Index
- Student-User Manual https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/Content/Doc/Student%20Manual_v%201.0.pdf
- University Notifications http://www.kuvempu.ac.in/eng/notification.php?id=notification
- Result- https://studentportal.universitysolutions.in/
- Convocation – https://oasis.logisys.org/cnv/kus/indexpage.php
- Examination Time Table – http://oasis.logisys.org/kus/tt.html
- Admission enquiry form (online)